TSPSC one time registration 2018 login, OTR edit, forgot id
All who are interested in PSC jobs in telangana are requested to apply for TSPSC one time registration 2018 which is necessary to apply for any all exams of TSPSC. Here details are available for checking exam notifications, user login, how to get new id, forgot password details, form download etc , just read further for more information.
TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) has started the One- time registration procedure for all the candidates interested in joining jobs under the Commission. This move is in line with making the process of application simpler for these candidates. Candidates can apply for the OTR procedure using the procedure given here.
At first prepare all things that are shown below and prepare the photos then read the procedure so that you can apply for it immediately.
|Aadhar card||Need to enter your Adhar card number / ID / Enrolment no with your name|
|Candidate photo||3.5cm * 4.5 cm (within 50 kb) With name + Date of taken – example format is given below , you may refer it if you have doubt|
|Signature scan||3.5cm * 1.5 cm (Within 30kb) – sample sign picture is given below.|
|Educational Qualification details (Percentage, Hall ticket no etc)||10th , 12th , Diploma, UG, PG etc|
How to apply for TSPSC one time registration
The OTR application must be read in detail properly by every candidate as it has many sections, especially the qualifications section, the details of their SSC etc. to save time from correcting OTR again. Candidates must also be aware that Aadhar is the first detail they will be asked to fill and it is mandatory.
- Open TSPSC official website > one time registration > new or click on the direct link of that page from below.
- A Blank form will be opened on your screen , Section wise information needed for the OTR are given below
Basic Details: Name (According to SSC), DOB, etc.
Address Details: Pin Code, Detailed address etc.
Educational Details: Information about educational qualifications properly, you can add your 10th , 12th, UG, PG, Diploma and other qualifications.
Additional details: In case there are any other qualification, they must be mentioned here.
Photograph and Signature:
|Sample Photo||Sample signature|
Candidates must upload their photograph and signature in this section. Upload correct photographs and there are various details which are needed in this photograph. Color and B/W, both will be accepted. However, these scanned photographs should have the name of the candidate and the date on which it was clicked. The size dimensions are also mentioned in it.
- Once after filling all above mentioned details you will reach final sections of the form , next a notification alert column is present there check Any Job or group exam depending upon requirement.
- Finally read and accept the declaration, then click on preview and verify whether all your given details are correct, then submit it if everything is alright.
- Finally Id is generated, you also receive mail regarding, you can use the same for login to the TSPSC website.
TSPSC one time registration login
Already registered for the portal but looking for details about how to login to the portal for checking modification or edit. just follow below procedure
- Open TSPSC portal then choose edit and login to the site by giving your one time password ID in the appropriate column.
- Now you will enter into your dashboard there you can view all previous entered details or if you want to change just choose edit and choose the field you want correction, finally modify it.
- Direct link of one time registration login is given below.
It is a well- structured portal as the details of the One Time Registration can be edited any time by the respective candidate. Hence, it leaves the scope open for any changes in the educational qualifications or in the case of any mistake occurring.
TSPSC one time registration Reference id Forgot
- Currently no options are provided by TSPSC for recovering login or reference id directly from site.
- Incase If you forgot the id you can check your email which sent to you during the registration, the mail have details about it.
|One time registration||Application Edit or login|
We will elaborate further this procedure in this article. It is procedure which will prove to be very helpful for the candidates.
TSPSC has started the One Time Registration (OTR) procedure for all the candidates who wish to apply for jobs under the Commission. The OTR is a portal which makes the procedure of application simpler where the candidates have to just upload the information, which necessary for applying different TSPSC jobs only once. Even for different jobs, there is no need to fill out the same details over and over again. Earlier, this procedure had to repeated for different jobs under the same commission. This step saves a lot of time for the candidates.
The filling up of details will generate a preview. Check this preview carefully.
This is a very innovative procedure started by TSPSC. We wish all the candidates best of luck and success!