postman recruitment syllabus 2014 – 15 tamilnadu / pattern / cut off mark
Did you applied for tamilnadu postman recruitment and searching now for the materials to prepare for the exam, well you know the pattern of exam paper from here.
- Question paper will contain 100 objective type questions and each of them carries one mark and totally the written test will be conducted for 100 marks
- There are four portions, each portion carry 25 questions.
- Names of the portions are Tamil, English, Maths and G.K.
- Questions asked in maths and general knowledge sections are present in the both English and tamil languages so you can choose a comfortable method to answer.
- Officials will give you exactly two hours for completing it, the most important thing this test carries no – ve marks for the wrong answers.
In the below picture the topics in curriculum are represented, just prepare those topics and all of them are present in matriculation syllabus range.
What is the pass mark?
In the notification itself they gave the information about minimum qualifying mark, so who are getting below the range will be neglected. it varies for OBC, SC/ST and general candidates which are 37, 33 and 40 percentages respectively. In each section particular mark is mandatory for qualification see it clearly on the below screen shot.
In the selection procedure they give more importance for the merit list and marks based on the performance, selection will be made completely based on this. If more than one candidates hold same cut off in the recruitment then age seniority method will be implemented for filtering one person, incase if both has same age and cut off, then his 10th standard percentage will be taken for consideration.
Board will take effort to allocate Applicant desired exam center however if more applicants select a place and the number is over total examiner volume of the hall then other hall may be allotted for them in places mentioned by the recruitment board.