Tamilnadu MBBS second phase counseling dates 2014 seats colleges

To participate in tamilnadu second phase counseling tn health admission department sent sms to more than 3000 students. Tamilnadu MBBS BDS 2nd round counseling is scheduled from july 21 to july 25. As like the 1st phase counseling venue is allotted in chennai kilpauk government medical college.

2nd phase cut off mark and random number of students is published now at the tamilnadu health department website which is and also in the official state gov webbsite

All the details were uploaded on 17/07/2014 Thursday.

Students who didn’t got information alert for the counseling can watch the above to websites and they may also attend the counseling as per the counseling schedule for the tamilnadu mbbs bds second round admission.

Click here to download schedule in pdf file

How many seats and which are the colleges present in tamilnadu mbbs second phase counseling?

All the students who have eligibility as per the declared schedule are waiting to get information about what are the colleges remaining for the second round and how many seats are left for july month tnhealth 2nd counseling.

Seats allotted in private medical colleges for government: 244 [mbbs seats]

In government dental college: 15 BDS seats

More 950 mbbs and bds seats are about to be filled through this counseling which is scheduled continuously for 5 days from Monday to Friday.

Instructions for the candidates:

Students who attend the counseling are instructed to come to the venue before 1 hour of the schedule, it is not sure that each and every student will get admission seat as more number of candidates from each communal category are called for the counseling.

Students should submit all the necessary certificates mentioned in the prospectus during the counseling.

Counseling timing: 9.00 a.m to 3.00 p.m

Venue: Kilpauk Medical College Auditorium

19 Responses

1. kaviya says:

respected sir,
    I am kaviya daughter of panneerselvam.I am from villupuram.I finished 12th standard.I am waiting for mbbs second application number is 272856.pls inform me that my application is selected for second counselling.pls accept my humble request.

2. indhumathi.m says:

respected sir,
    I am indhumathi daughter of muthukumar. I am from Chennai. I am finished 12th standard I am waiting for MBBS BDS second counselling my application number 279574. please inform me that my application is selected for second counselling. please accept and my humble request

3. naseer says:

if mbbs seats are vacant in bcm quota in second counselling for rank 100-120
    after second counseling. there will be
    a third counseling

4. pradeepraj says:

Respected sit
    l am pradeepaj son of midas i amfrom mayiladuthurai i attend 1st counseling but no get gov seat so i tike gov seat only now sf mbbs also can not get counseling time no give cleat information so 3rd counseling can i get sf mbbs my no 424 sc pls accept my humble request

5. laksmi.s says:

my cut off is 194.25 and i belong to oc category.will i get a chance in selffinancing BDS college in third phase of councelling

6. swathi says:

Sir my cut off is 191.5 for sc I got admission in sf dental college in second counselling. Can I get seat in sf medical college in third counselling pls reply me soon

7. madhusudhanan says:

my cut off is 195.5. If I get medical seat in 3rd phase counselling, please inform me it is my kindly requst.

8. anandhi says:

sir my cut off is 184.75. i am sc caste. will i get govt/self mbbs in third counselling.please reply

9. asheeth says:

sir my cut off is 198.75 and i belong to bcm category.I got placed in tanjore med clg in 1st phase itself bt my native is trichy.can i change to kapv med clg,trichy in third phase

10. alagumalai says:

sir,my cutoff mark is 197.25 MBC I got placed in gov bds. can i change to gov mbbs seat in 3st phase. please inform me. thank you

11. sachin says:

sir my cut off 197.50 in mbc com.rank=590 i am placed in gov bds can i change to gov mbbs in 3rd phase counseling and please inform to me .thank you

12. arun prasath says:

13. arun prasath says:

sir ,my medical cut off is 197.75 my community rank is 1504.will i get govt bds seat in 3rd phase counselling.please answer me

14. Gowshik says:

When will third counselling start sir

15. m.velumani says:

“6th sep.2014 conduct 3rd counselling”, medical board was already announced, but not publish any information about 3rd counselling till date. medical board Any news will announce about 3rd counselling it is use for above thousand students and parents.

16. sakthivel says:

Sir my friend medical cutt off is he will contact with 3red phase councling?

17. I am