Tamilnadu forest department exam application / post offices list 2015
Tamilnadu forest department has uploaded information brochure regarding the recruitment ad number 1/2014 for selecting candidates for forest watcher, forest guard, field assistant and forester jobs. For the interested candidates application forms OMR sheets are issued through the post office. By paying 60rs fees they can receive the application form.
After getting it they should fill the details such as name, address, community, which post they like to apply, fees paid details and so on, then send the same document to the chief postmaster Chennai address, you don’t need to attach any files other than the application.
Some important instructions for the applicants:
- Take Xerox copy of the application before posting it to the board
- Note the application number which will be needed in future.
- Use black point pen for filling the details, fill in English in correct format.
- The applicant details are scanned with computer so you should give every details in correct shape represented by them.
- Application should be submitted directly to the board by person also it should not be sent through couriers.
- Online application forms are not available for this recruitment so you should be able to apply only through offline.
Each applicant should have required age limit and educational qualification else they will be rejected, he must completed UG degree in the fields represented in the advertisement in 10 + 2 + 3 year scheme.
It follows communal reservation rules and also certain seats will be given for sports persons, women, Ex-servicemen, persons who studied through tamil language, differently abled candidates and so on.
List of post offices where form for this will be issued in the advertisement there check the post offices in your district where the forms are available and choose your nearest one for getting it. The form should be covered with a proper envelope.