tamilnadu 10th exam instructions and regulations 2015
10.72 Lakh Students are writing the 10th Standard Public exam.
The 10th Standard Public exam was starting today on Tamilnadu and Pondicherry. It was conducted on 3,298 exam centers. In this 5, 40,505 male students and 5, 32,186 Female Students so totally 10, 72, 691 students from 11,827 schools are writing the exam. 50,429 private examers had also registered for the exam.
7, 30,590 Tamil medium students are writing the exam. When compared to last year 33,816 students are additionally writing the exam. 2,300 flying squads which consist of 5,200 People are arranged to prevent the abuse that was happening during the exam.
- The Signature should be written in the proper place in the Hall Ticket.
- 20-25 lines can be written in each side and both side of the page to be used for writing.
- The Question number should have to be written near the answer.
- The question series (A or B) should be mentioned in the mark side.
- Only Black or Blue Ink should be used for writing.
- The Cross line should be drawn in the unwritten pages of the answer sheet.
- No Coding should be done on the Question Paper.
- The register number, name or any other code should not be mentioned on the Answer Sheet
- The Color Pencil or sketch should not be used.
- No Writing should be done near the corner of the left or right side margin of the Answer sheet.
- No Pages should be teared or removed from the answer sheet.
How the Answer Sheets will be?
- 22 Pages Ruled answer sheet will be given for Tamil, English and other Language exams.
- For the English Paper 2 exam, the answer sheet which contains first two pages of unruled section was given for writing the advertisement related answers. The Unruled answer Sheets should not be used for other language exams.
- 30 pages unruled answer sheet will be given for the Maths, science exam.
- For the Maths Exam, The Graph Sheet will be attached on the 28 and 29th Pages of the Answer Sheet .
- For the Social Science exam, 30 Pages answer Sheet will be given, in this first four pages consists of the drawings and the remaining 26 pages can be used for writing.
- The Additional Answer Sheet will be given if there is a need.
Congratulation to the Students writing the exam- From Edumirror.