IGNOU TEE term end result dec 2014 for bdp, ba, b.ed, mca, mba, m.ed

IGNOU term end results of dec2014 month exam is about to release soon, IGOU is the preferred choice for candidates who are willing to study any UG and PG course in distance education. IGNOU started to work from 1985, at the starting period it just two streams and few thousand of students. But it now grown as as a very big institution and it is popular all over india.

ignou grade card for dec 2014 will be informed through the authorized website of the university, whenever you find any mistakes in IGNOU bdp and all other courses result you should contact your nearest regional center officials for more details, he only able to rectify your issue immediately.

ignou tee june 2014 result

Term end examinations of IGNOU are popularly called as TEE recently it was conducted for the dec 2014 session. Students are now waiting for the IGNOU results for BDP, B.ED, BA, MCA, MBA, M.ED and all remaining courses.

When IGNOU result will be announced?

Correct result declaration timings is not available on internet as of now, when it is ready for declaration we will notify it for the visitors. Result will be available on the page of Ignou.ac.in which is revealed in the following box.

IGNOU TEE result dec 2014

ignou early declaration of result for dec 2014 session was already updated it can be checked in above link, to check result enrollment number is necessary to find out your mark and it it the only thing required for finding the result.

You may also check it from the student login page with the grade card, IGNOU will not release result of all the courses at once as it gives vast numbers of programmes for the students, it will take 3 or more above times for declaring the all. More numbers of students are waiting for b.ed, med, mca, mba, bdp courses results. Keep watching this url we will update the status of results.

27 Responses

1. zahina says:

Have ignou declared result of BED second year.
    When it will declare.

2. neil says:

hey guys whoever is wating for the ignou results for tee june 2014 should not expect their results before last week of august as this university is a dolt not really at par with other universities.

for any queries call ignou 01129571000 and they wil tell u the same.

3. R.CHITRA says:

i need my result. E.NO: 102341866

4. R.CHITRA says:

i need my result.
    programme: BDP
    E.NO: 102341866

5. deb says:

Need to know my tee June 2014 results
    BDP
    119030295
    they’re only showing my assignment marks

6. sanjay says:

I want result date:- i am study in America

7. jhalak says:

i need my full result i got only 3 subjct results…en no. 126343296.

8. RANA PAUL says:

IGNOU BDP RESULTS DECLARED PARTIALLY I NEED MY FULL RESULTS UPDATE WITH ASSIGNMENT MARKS IN GRADE CARD. ENRL NO 105073908.I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND PLEASE DO ASAP.

9. Harsha says:

Enrollment No: 125456675

Result for B.Com (CA&A)-June 2014 TEE ?? When can we expect them??

10. Kunal says:

My ACC 1 result is not declare but all others subject is clear.

11. Rohit kumar says:

Hello sir/madam.My enrolment no. is 115643247 of BDP.On the website showing i have completed all 3rd part papers but i hav given 1paper of 2nd yr in this yr in june i.e ECO-5:26marks is showing of last yr that i hav got.Marks of ECO-5 of this june14 are not updated till now.Kindly update it. Regards Rohit kumar

12. chaithra says:

my en.no-115579349,programm-bdp,l want know my acc 1 result.l done this paper-june 2014

13. Anil Sharma says:

I need my full result with assignments my enrollment no.is 135908961

14. I am still waiting for the result of LSE-03 exam which I gave in june 2014. Can you please confirm when I can expect the result, its been a long tome.

15. Ankita says:

Please update the result of lse-06 and AHE-1 Project soon… Waiting for so long.

16. sushil kumar says:

My e.no.is 119244334 I am a student. Of bdp and my Anc1subject result has been not declared till date please sir give me information of said subject results

17. rakesh says:

i am waiting my results plz tell me anyone Thanks

18. noori says:

I need my full result with assinment for bdp my enrollment no. 125768447 its urgent plzzz

19. Stuti says:

IGNOU

Respected sir
    If I have given tte exam on june 2014 for
    B.A COURSE FOR FIRST YEAR , till now my marks should be updated but whenever I check my marks from ignou site it is always shown incomplete and I have also submitted my all assignments of all subjects before the tte exam but till now its is still shown incomplete in my results .
    I have send this same querie on ignous email id but they have not replied me till now.
    Can you please tell me sir why is my results are shown incomplete.
    And I have one more question to ask from yu
    If I have given tte exams in june 2014 for B.A COURSE FOR FIRST YEAR , then when I have to submit assignments for b.a second year 2014-2015 , I have to submit assignments on January 2015 or march 2015.
    Please help me sir its very important for me to know these things because of this me and my family is getting tenesd if I am failed or passed in my b.a. june 2014 tte exams and then I have to start working on my assignments of b.a. course for second year.
    I am getting very tensed for my results.
    So please reply me and help me .
    Regards
    NAME – STUTI KANSAL
    ENROLLMENT NO- 135612450
    COURSE – B.A.
    REGION – DELHI 1

Please send me your replies on my this mobile number
    8800446738
    Or send me your replies on theese email ids
    stutiriddhi@yahoo.co.in
    stutikansal95@gmail.com

20. tawseef says:

sir mine revaluation result is not decleared yet i hv submitted revaluation in the month august 24 but i t shows enrollnment no. not found result yet to be decleared paper mpse006 enro 125141188

21. snehmisri says:

plz send me bdp result part 1 st my enrollment no135934104

22. vipan juswal says:

i am vipan,m studying in programme bdp..i need my results.erk 1.ssk1 thank u

23. upashana says:

I got the marks of only one subject in my result… when will b the result for other subject declared

24. Aditi dutta says:

Why have my meg 1 Dec 2014 tee exam status have not been updated.. Where as other papers have been update

25. Ashok Chouhan says:

SIR -my ACC1 theory 2014 dec TEE marks not yetupdated -please help-enrolmnt no 119134653…

26. poonam kailas Talele says:

Exam. Valid Up To

REMARKS

016

LOT16

26/09/2014

BESE65 BESE66 ES334 ES335 ES363

This is with referene to your e-mail which was just received by me. I wish to inform you that re-admission fees for B.Ed (Term End Examination) Dec’14 exam has been sent to IGNOU, New Delhi Rs.8000/- through DD # A-050048 0001600 Date: 13/08/2014 . It is only after the acceptance of re-admission fees, the Hall Ticket for the Dec’14 exam was issued, the details of which are given below.

Enrollment Number -100839097
    Control no: 3134391
    Name:Poonam Kailas Talele
    Exam centre code: 1623P

Course code Exam Date
    ES334 18/12/14
    BESE065 22/12/14
    BESE066 24/12/14
    ES363 27/12/14
    ES335 02/01/15

It is surprising that on going through the IGNOU Website, following text message is displayed.

“RE-ADMISSION NOT DONE”

Request you to kindly intervene in the matter and do the needful at your earliest.

Kailas Talele