IGNOU revaluation form 2018 Dec 2017, last date, Center, fees
Not satisfied with displayed December 2017 TEE Marks, looking for IGNOU Revaluation form 2018 pdf online to download we have the file here along with complete process and procedure, its status, fees details, last date to apply for revaluation , correct center to apply like cochin, Lucknow, Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Bhopal etc
When a student get marks or grades below to their expectation they go for revaluation, lot of students are applying IGNOU revaluation every year after the semester exams and some percentage of students among them get change in results after the valuation process. In this process students answer sheet will be checked again marks are counted, marks assigned to every questions he or attended will be checked. If no issues are present student will get same result without change in any marks , incase if any issue is present in above mentioned process then it will revaluated and change in marks will be displayed to the students through the official ignou website.
Last Date: After announcing the results through ignou.ac.in students have to apply for the revaluation within one month from the date of declaration then only their request will be accepted, if application is received after the deadline dates then it will not be considered so if you want to go revaluation apply it as soon as possible.
Instructions for the applicants
- After Valuation Previous mark and the Latest mark are compared and the high score will be displayed to you.
- Board will take at least 30 days for to complete this process, finally Board announce the revised results through official website students can check the revaluation results there, we (Edumirror) also notify you along with all the latest updates.
- Students can apply for revaluation only for theory subjects they write in term end examinations which is not applicable for lab, practicals etc
IGNOU Revaluation fees: 750rs
(Candidates have to pay fees amount to apply for it, Revaluation fees per course is 750rs, for example if you want to apply for 2 course then you have to pay 1500rs)
How to Apply for Revaluation?
- We have given the IGNOU Revaluation form pdf 2018 file at the end of the article, just download it and take print out of the form.
- Complete all fields in the form correctly without leaving any important field. Provide your name, course, roll no, communication details, centre where you took TEE exams etc.
- Provide the Course code for which you are interested to apply for revaluation and the marks you have obtained for same course previously.
- Then take DD in the name of IGNOU for your fees amount which can be payable at the city where you send the form, regional centres address Revaluation address details are given below.
- Fill the DD details in the Application form, then put the form and DD in an envelope and write “Application Form For Re-Evaluation of Answer Scripts” in capital letter on top of the Envelope exactly and send it to appropriate your evaluation center address.
|IGNOU Revaluation 2018 pdf Download + Instructions||Click Here|
To check status of your revaluation result just check IGNOU student zone section there it will be notified once the process gets completed.
Revaluation Address to send your form
Send your IGNOU revaluation form to correct below mentioned address, All the details and instructions are mentioned in above pdf file also, Before applying kindly read all the instructions present in it. Also send it within the last date.