Download CRPF constable Tradesman / technical Application form [Appendix A] 2014 -15
CRPF now welcomes male and female applicants for the various vacancies formed at different zones in total it is found that there were 3024 vacancies present. On employment news recent release notification was released for the all the zone, check the zone wise details from here.
Before going to recruitment you can take a look on important dates
Total numbers of vacancies: 3021
Final date of submitting the application inorder to participate in the recruitment: December 20, 2014
Vacancies are distributed in various categories like trade, tradesman, technical type it also changes zonal wise by referring the appropriate advertisement candidates can know about it.
How to apply?
- First download the CRPF information brochure / advertisement file present in below link and then read all the details, confirm that you are eligible to apply
- Now navigate to the last section of the advertisement file, there a application form will be attached with a title called “APPENDIX – A”
- APPENDIX – A is the proper official mentioned application for filling details so just take a printout of these pages
- Fill all the field and paste the passport size photo in asked places and provide your signature
- Title the envelope with officially mentioned sentence and then affix 27rs stamp.
- Now send it to DIGP, group center address of your state, the address is displayed in the advertisement file.
CRPF application forms which are received up to 20/12/2014 at the DIGP center is only taken for the selection, After checking the details if the applicant hold required qualification then he will asked for attend the recruitment.
Download Application form (Appendix A) for CRPF Western sector
Download Application form (Appendix A) for CRPF North eastern sector
Download Application form (Appendix A) for CRPF jammu sector
Download Application form (Appendix A) for CRPF West bengal sector
Above link carries CRPF constable exam complete details, so visit it and follow the details file of which your state is mentioned.