Berhampur university results dec 2014 – 1st, 2nd, 3rd year degree
Berhampur university results 2014 dec 1st 2nd 3rd year – BUODISHA
Berhampur university is one of the premier university of the odisha , it was created in the year 1967 for the state. Campus of the university at brahmapur occupying area of about 250 acres whoch have have departments of all courses which are offered by the university and each have separate HODs and the officials.
It is a regional university and colleges which are majorly present in nearly 8 districts nearly to its location are affiliated by the university. Private, Govt, Govt aided colleges are under its colleges list and all following the rules of the university established from the main campus.
Berhampur university Distance education / Degree results 2014 BBA, BCA, MBA, MCOM,etc
Exams of the university are organized by the controller of examinations at the end of every semester, after the final exams the semester will come to end for all degree courses and distance education courses students. All the Berhampur university nov dec 2014 results for UG and PG courses will be issued soon and the updates are available here.
After wards next semester which is called even semester theory classes will commence for students and just after finishing the semester students are searching the results to calculate their educational percentages and academic performance because it plays main role in the career opportunity of every students life.
University already implemented the result declaring works so students can know it by following the below steps.
Result checking procedure:
By following the below option you are able to find results
- Go to the official website called buodisha.edu.in
- From the menu find the results and enter in to the particular section by clicking on it
- Now UG and PG courses like B.A, Bcom, Bsc, B.Ed, Msc, Mcom, M.A M.Ed and all its semesters are listed on a table among them link will be clickable when it is not declared yet.
- If your course semester link is found clickable then your result may be already declared and available online
- So just click on it and give roll number and press submit for receiving all marks.