Applications are invited from eligible persons for the JEST entrance, JEST is for the phd aspirants. Candidates those who want to study phd in JEST participating central and state institutes are attending the exam.
How to apply?
JEST discontinued offline application forms so candidates have to present their details online, it is the only way prescribed by the officials. In online portal will accept the forms which are submitted up to 08/12/2014. First read the entrance poster thoroughly and navigate ro registration link. Some details mandatory it should be entered during filling the form which are email id, photo, signature, fees payment source and so on. As usual first create a login account using basic details and log into the portal using that then fill the application. For each successful applicants an individual number will be allocated, In case if any candidate want to contact exam conducting body he must represent this number (in email or phone). Candidates can write JEST entrance any times and there is no limit for it.
Candidates who successfully completed the payment will be recorded in the examiner data base, this should also be done through online payment methods. Fees is 300 for the general and 150 for reservation category examiners.
Last date of registration – 08/12/2014
Entrance date – 15/02/2015
- Candidates need to download their hall tickets before exams individually at own risk and it will be sent to examiners individually through any other means.
- Syllabus will covers only the topics which students studied in UG and PG level of the particular streams it is displayed in detail at jest.org.in
- Physics and TCS sample papers and syllabus are shown online, it will be useful for preparation of entrance test.
- In each state at least one exam center is created for JEST February 2015, students have to choose intimate their desired center in online registration.
- Watch your email in regular interval because all the information will be given to you only through this medium.
|Click here for entire details|
BARC stipendiary trainee written test date, syllabus / interview 2015
Oriental insurance company OICL AO written exam date 2015 sifyitest.com
OJAS surveyor written exam date 2015 / syllabus pdf download
pearsonvueindia LSAT may 2016 test dates, center / Application form
Nabard bank assistant manager preliminary exam date 2015 – nabard.org