At first we want to express our Diwali wishes to every visitor who used to visit our site for getting informations and other purposes.
Diwali is famous among all other Hindu festivals, It is celebrated widely throughout india. This year diwali comes on October 22, 2014. On diwali day peoples take bath early morning and wear new dresses, they celebrate throughout the day by visiting temples, firing crackers, decorating home with lights, issuing homemade sweets, and so on. It is called by different names like deepavali, Dhanteras and some states it is celebrated nearly for a week.
The festival bring more happiness among Children because they get leave nearly for a week and they enjoy the days by bursting crackers, eating desired foods and by wearing the new dresses taken specially for the festival. All the students and working professionals will move to their native place / home to celebrate the festival, so it also create huge rush in buses and trains every year.
Lot of new films are also awaiting for release on the day, shops are advertising new offers, TV channels are preparing themselves to host new programs for their viewers, on the whole, day will give you most happiest moments each minute.
On other side it is very important to follow all safety measures while bursting crackers and fireworks, because carelessness in a single minute might create big tragedy so we should be on safety side.
Diwali Safety tips:
We don’t ask to limit your celebration we just request you to celebrate without disturbing/hurting others, we have some tips to enjoy the day with safe see it below,
- Avoid bursting crackers near hospitals, crowds, traffic etc..
- Don’t allow childs to fire crackers which are burst with high decibels and other risky fireworks.
- Fire the crackers from safety distance using things like incense sticks.
- Keep a bucket of water near the place where you are using fireworks, incase if a cracker doesn’t burst in usual time after firing its thread don’t go nearer to it immediately pour a cup of water over it first, make it drench completely and then move towards it.
- place unfired crackers inside box keep it away from bursting place.
Happy Diwali wishes 2014:
We collected some great looking/beautiful/funny diwali wall papers found on internet to share with your friends.
Note: pictures are collected online, incase if you find it is violating your copyright kindly conduct us immediately we will remove it.
Download MSBTE edumirror android application for getting all updates
Tamilnadu pongal special trains / specials buses list 2015 – online booking
pondicherry higher education council has been started
southern language Professor posts are still vacant for more than 20 years
Institutions offering Painting and cosmetology courses in India 2015